New to MPLAYER? Here are the steps to join your first spades tournament!
This may seem like much for your first time but I will say two things about your way of joining your first spades tournament on MPLAYER:
- Our community is incredibly helpful, feel free to ask for help
- By the third time you join: It will be fast and easy
- ***Our native Spades game is in development
- Your own league is welcome here!
Step 1: Register for Leagues and Trickster
We currently host 2 Leagues, in which you will have to signup for, as they keep rankings and tournament logs, in which you can win Prizes. One example is cuffs below your avatar for DND’s Bonnie & Clyde Tournament. We work with our leagues to help with winning prizes.
- Spadesaholics: http://www.myleague.com/spadeaholics/free-signup
- Down an Durty: http://www.myleague.com/downanddirty/free-signup
- Trickster(Spades): https://www.trickstercards.com/game/#sign-up-form
- Note* You can play Spades as a guest, but adding friends tends to make things easier
- You do not have to leave MPLAYER to join Trickster (we have an embedded browser)
They both are incredibly fun, welcoming, and are unique.
Step 2: Join Lobby in MPLAYER
Click Join to join the main lobby which will look like:
STEP 3: Join a Tournament Room
As you see above: There is SA @ 4:30 and DND @ 5:50, some of our tournaments. Join the tournament you want to play in(Double Click)
Step 4: Register for the Tournament
When you get in it will look like this, you will want to scroll down inside the webpage (Where it says: Welcome to SA)
Scroll down to Register (both Spades leagues have a standard Registration page)
Go down to the registration page which will look like this:
***Since it is your first game, you are probably going to join a team, you can ask “Does anyone need a partner” or Find someone who is asking for a partner.
Either way, you will need some information:
- Team Name (this will be in the drop down)
- Team Password – This should be kept simple (in the event you ever have to start a team)
- Your Ladder Name
- Your Ladder Password (Save both of these to avoid Re-Entry
- Click the Checkbox “I have read over the rules and agree to abide by these rules)
You will then be registered for a tournament, in which the Tournament Host will call out Rooms (Example: You-Person 2-3-4, SA 1-2 or DND 1-2)
Step 5: Join your respected Tournament Room and Join a game on Trickster
Leave the room, then join the new room made (Ex: SA 1-2 or DND 1-2) this is where you can chat with your opponents. Seeing as you are new someone will probably host the game, in which they will post a code (Example CODE: AXC4VC) into chat.
You will take that code and connect to Trickster Spades ( https://www.trickstercards.com/game/?start=Spades ) which will look like Below and click JOIN
Then click I HAVE A JOIN CODE (Very Bottom) and enter in the code provided from MPLAYER.
Join your correct Table opposite of your partner, and wait for them to click start.